Ontario Driver Abstracts
Apply online and receive your Ontario Driver Abstract emailed to you the same day for 24.99 plus hst. (View sample abstract)
The driver abstract is emailed to you in a PDF format that you can save to your computer or print.
Payment is done securely through PayPal®. No credit card or personal information is collected or stored on this website.
The three (3) year uncertified driver’s abstract is for personal, insurance, and employment purposes and contains the following information:
- Driver identification (i.e. name, driver’s licence number, date of birth, gender, height, class, conditions, but not address)
- Licence status
- Expiry date
- Medical due date (controlled class only)
- Earliest available licence date
- Active Highway Traffic Act and Criminal Code (Canada) convictions, suspensions and reinstatement over the past 3 years, the conviction dates and any demerit points accumulated
- Active defaulted fine suspensions
Please ensure the information is correct.
Inaccurate information will result in an unsuccessful search for your driving record and you will still be charged the full amount. All orders are processed immediately upon receipt. No cancellations or changes can be made after you submit your order.
If you do not receive your drivers abstract within 24 hours please email us at DriverAbstracts@OntarioSpeeding.com .
Online Privacy Assurance
Saved my drivers licence
The speeding ticket was going to suspended my drivers licence. OTT Legal took the case and I saved my licence.