Sample of Ontario Driver Abstract
About the Driver Abstract
The drivers abstract is a three (3) year statement of the drivers history with the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
The abstract is for use by insurance companies, employment or personal use. The abstract contains the following information;
- The drivers information, name, date of birth, sex, driver licence class and and conditions
- Drivers licence status
- The licence expiry date
- If required a medical date due
- Medical due date (controlled class only)
- Any convictions, suspensions and licence reinstatements within the last 3 years.
- Any demerit points applied against the licence.